Find The Meaning Of Abnormal?
What Is The Meaning Of Abnormal?
The Meaning Of Abnormal In English,
The meaning of the word abnormal is deviating from what is normal or usual or typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying. In simpler words, we can also define the term abnormal as different from what is usual or average, especially in a way that is bad.
The term abnormal can be replaced by other words such as unusual, uncommon, untypical, non-typical, anomalous, etc. The term abnormal is derived from the Latin word “abnormis”, which means “departing from normal”.
The term abnormal can also be defined in a medical term., such as abnormal behavior, chromosome abnormality, congenital abnormality, tooth abnormality, etc. The term abnormal is also used for the person that is physically disabled in our society.
Mainly, the word abnormal is used in medical terms for describing more deeply about psychology and medicines where, abnormal psychology is a branch of psychology that studies unusual patterns of behavior, feelings, and ideas, which may or may not be understood as precipitating a mental illness.
This field of abnormal psychology identifies various causes for different conditions, employing a large number of theories from the general field of psychology and elsewhere, and much still articulates on what exactly is meant by “abnormal”.
Click here – What Is The Meaning Of Abigail? Find Out Meaning Of Abigail.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abnormal?
Synonyms Of Abnormal Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abnormal?
Antonyms Of Abnormal Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abnormal?
Related Words Of Abnormal Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abnormal?
Noun Form Of Abnormal Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abnormal?
Verb Form Of Abnormal Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abnormal?
Adjective Of Abnormal Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abnormal Are:
- The rainfall in the lower regions had not been abnormal and they had no way of knowing of the heavy rains higher up.
- The study included 152 women who had lower abdominal pain for up to four weeks and abnormal adnexal tenderness on pelvic scrutiny.
- There are no adherence, abnormal fluid collection, or uncommon color changes.
- Lymphomas are a set of cancers in which cells of the lymphatic system become abnormal and initiate to grow willfully.
- Hodgkins Lymphoma is infrequent cancer where white cells in the immune system become abnormal and divide too quickly.
- But in 1996, a Swiss animal behaviorist observed that mice and rats nurtured this way might literally be decidedly abnormal.
- These manifestations are caused by having too many abnormal white blood cells and not sufficient normal white cells, red cells, and platelets.
- Myeloma is featured by an abnormal number of white blood cells called plasma cells.
- Coronary artery vasospasm is the abnormal, unexpected, intense shrinking of an epicardial coronary artery.
- If it is not strong, then any noticed correlation with evident abnormal brain scans is medically meaningless.
- If this function is abnormal, infertility, infantile difficulty, maldevelopment, weakness of bone development, etc. will appear.
What Does Abnormal Mean In A Sentence?
different from what is usual or average, especially in a way that is bad: abnormal behavior/weather/conditions. Tests revealed some abnormal skin cells. More examples. They said that the delay to our flight was due to abnormal bad weather conditions.
Whats The Definition For Abnormal?
ab·nor·mal (ˈ)ab-ˈnȯr-məl. : deviating from the normal, average, or expected. abnormal development. results of the Pap smear were abnormal. abnormal actions departing from accepted standards of social behavior.
What Is Abnormal Example?
For example, a mouse continuing to attempt to escape when escape is obviously impossible. Behavior that violates the standards of society. When people do not follow the conventional social and moral rules of their society, the behavior is considered to be abnormal.
Does Abnormal Mean Above Normal?
It essentially means “not normal,” or “unusual.” Abnormal implies that whatever is “not normal” is also undesirable. However, abnormal is sometimes used in a positive context. The phrase “abnormal intelligence,” for instance, usually refers to someone with especially high intelligence.
What Does Behaving Abnormal Mean?
According to the American Psychological Association, abnormal behavior is defined as “behavior that is atypical or statistically uncommon within a particular culture or that is maladaptive or detrimental to an individual or those around that individual”.
You were searching for the meaning of Abnormal
I hope you had got the meaning of Abnormal with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abnormal In English?
What is meant By Abnormal?
What Does Abnormal mean?
Click here – What Is the Meaning Of Lesion? Find Out Meaning Of Lesion.