Find The Meaning Of Abolished?
What Is The Meaning Of Abolished?
The Meaning Of Abolished In English,
The meaning of the term abolished is to formally put an end to. You can also define the term abolished as to end an activity or custom officially. The other terms with which the term abolished can be replaced are scrap, end, stop, terminate, eradicate, eliminate, destroy, extinguish, etc.
The term abolished has been derived from the Latin word “abolere”, which means “to destroy, cause to die out”. To end a law, system, institution, custom or practice can also be called abolished.
Abolition is the origin of the word abolish, where abolition means that it is the act of getting free from anything. The term abolish also has the abbreviation called abolish slavery, where it means the ending of the slave trade. The abolish slavery was also called as abolitionism or the abolitionist movement.
Abolished can be termed as anything that has come to an end after some period of time. Like, for example, if for some reason you had a fight with your friend and you both knew that none of you both is going to talk again, then it can also be said as your both of your’s friendship have been abolished. It’s not only about friendship it can be any other relation too.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abolished?
Synonyms Of Abolished Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abolished?
Antonyms Of Abolished Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abolished?
Related Words Of Abolished Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abolished?
Noun Form Of Abolished Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abolished?
Verb Form Of Abolished Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abolished?
Adjective Of Abolished Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abolish Are:
- Homeschoolers would probably be immune, then, but we do need to abolish the Classics Major.
- The text and principles explained in them were only words without execution, and so lonely, they could not and did not abolish slavery.
- This law accordingly permitted the king to abolish all other centers of power.
- Proposals to abolish trial by battle were made in the 17th century and twice in the 18th but were failed.
- In 1815, at the Council of Vienna, Spain, Portugal, France, and the Netherlands also concurred to abolish their slave trade.
- Backing the conclusion of the Cold War, there has been a number of attempts to restraint military activity or even abolish the armed forces completely.
- In July 1952 the defending powers met at Rabat to debate the Zone’s upcoming, agreeing to abolish it.
- In 1985, Mitchell v DPP declared Grenada’s right to independently abolish appeals to the Privy Council.
- Until relatively recently there was discussion over whether or not the UK should abolish its currency Pound Sterling and connect to the Euro.
- However, this resolution was backward after the government marked to abolish maintenance grants.
- This new card will abolish work that allows over the EU and centralizes the supplying from Brussels.
What Is The Similar Meaning Of Abolished?
abrogate, annul, cancel, dissolve, eradicate, nullify, overthrow, overturn, prohibit, put an end to, repeal, rescind, revoke, set aside, stamp out, suppress, terminate, wipe out, abate, annihilate.
You were searching for the meaning of Abolished
I hope you had got the meaning of Abolished with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abolished In English?
What is meant By Abolished?
What Does Abolished mean?