Find The Meaning Of Adidas?
What Is The Meaning Of Adidas?
The Meaning Of Adidas In English,
The meaning of the term Adidas is that it is a Germany based international sportswear brand specializing in shoes. Many of the people ask that” what does Adidas really stand for?”. So, the name Adidas is the acronym for “All Day I Dream About Sports”. , while that phrase is a backronym, the name is a portmanteau formed from “Adi” a nickname of Adolf) and “Das” (from Dassler).
It is a multinational corporation and has its headquarter in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The manufacturing of shoes, clothing, and accessories are all designed at its headquarters.
The Adidas company is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second-largest company in the world, where the first rank is of Nike.
The Adidas company was first founded in July 1924.
The founder of this multinational corporation is Adolf Dassler. The products made by Adidas are footwear, sportswear, sports equipment, and toiletries. The Adidas also has the subsidiaries of Reebok, Runtastic and Matix.
The company was firstly started in Adolf Dassler’s mother’s house, then it was later joined by his elder brother named Rudolf in 1924 under the name Dassler Brother’s Shoe Factory. Adidas logo is three stripes, where it is handed on the company’s clothing and shoe designs as marketing welfare.
What Are The Synonyms Of Adidas?
Synonyms Of Adidas Are:
- Not Available The Synonyms Of Adidas.
What Are The Antonyms Of Adidas?
Antonyms Of Adidas Are:
- Not Available The Antonyms Of Adidas.
What Are The Related Words Of Adidas?
Related Words Of Adidas Are:
- Not Available The Related Words Of Adidas.
What Is The Noun Form Of Adidas?
Noun Form Of Adidas Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Adidas?
Verb Form Of Adidas Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Adidas.
What Is The Adjective Of Adidas?
Adjective Of Adidas Is:
- Not Available The Adjevtive Of Adidas.
Examples Of Using The Word Adidas Are:
- With those words of inspiration ringing in my ears like a death ringing, I packed up my difficulty in my old Adidas bag and smiled, smiled, smiled.
- Abu Hassar inclined and took a small bottle of perfume from his Adidas sweatshirt.
- The Superstar was the 1969 Adidas sneaker which featured the rubber toe cap and the epochal three jagged stripes across the side.
- But here the design favored something from track application on a muddy English lawn from past, rather than high-tech Adidas.
- Nikki seized the old shabby Adidas jacket she had for ten years, and went out onto the patio, selecting one of the Adirondack chairs and sat down, her eyes closed.
- Judging from the list, it appears like German chancellor Angela Merkel is a bonafide Adidas addict.
- And, of course, no hot weather spot would be without his notorious Adidas slip-on sandals and a pair of madras shorts.
- It has been a fitting duplication for the man who once sang about his Adidas.
- Her Adidas tennis dresses and her own much-advertised line of sports bras are making her millions
Is Adidas French Or German?
Every great story has a beginning. This one started in a small town in Bavaria, Germany. After starting out in his mother’s wash kitchen, Adi Dassler registered the ‘Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik’ in 1924 and embarked on his mission to provide athletes with the best possible equipment.
What Does Adidas Actually Stand For?
adidas.com. The company was started by Adolf Dassler in his mother’s house; he was joined by his elder brother Rudolf in 1924 under the name Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (“Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory”)
Where Did The Adidas Symbol Come From?
Inspired by the fact that adidas has always been committed to equipping athletes with the best gear possible, the adidas Equipment logo was created. This mark came about from sketching those famous three stripes the way they’re seen from the inside of an adidas shoe.
What Is The Meaning Of Adidas Logo?
The trefoil logo was meant to showcase the diversity of the products while still incorporating the iconic three lines that the brand was quickly becoming known for. The three leaves represent the North America, Europe, and Asia- the three continents where Adidas shoes were sold.
What Is Better Nike Or Adidas?
Nike has a reputation for being innovative and heavily focused on performance and technology, while Adidas is known for its classic and iconic designs and a strong focus on sustainability.
You were searching for the meaning of Adidas
I hope you had got the meaning of Adidas with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Adidas In English?
What is meant By Adidas?
What Does Adidas mean?