Find The Meaning Of Hypertension?
What Is The Meaning Of Hypertension?
The Meaning Of Hypertension In English,
The meaning of the word Hypertension as a noun is that it means a state of great psychological stress involving high or raised blood pressure. Hypertension also means an enduring medical situation or the systemic condition of the blood pressure in the arteries which is persistently high.
Normally, blood pressure is 120 over 80 mm of mercury (mmHg) but in the case of hypertension the blood increases and is up to or higher than 130 over 80 mmHg. The blood pressure in hypertension meaning is either primary blood pressure or secondary blood pressure.
The meaning of hypertension a stipulation in which the vigor of the blood against the artery walls is too high, involving blood pressure above 140/90, and hypertension is considered severe if the pressure is above 180/120. Hypertension can cause health conditions, such as heart disease and stroke.
Click here – What Is The Meaning Of Angina? Find Out Meaning Of Angina.
Examples Of Using The Word Hypertension Are:
- About one-half of patients with renovascular hypertension will have an abdominal blazon identifiable on bodily examination.
- Arterial blood gas investigation should be performed to debar hypoxia and acidosis as contributors to pulmonary hypertension.
- In patients with intracranial hypertension, an abbreviation of the jugular vein on the side of the sound scraps it.
- If your blood pressure is raised only at your doctor’s office, you might have white coat hypertension.
- It also can cause ricochet hypertension upon sudden discontinuation, so it should not be used in patients in whom conformity may be a problem.
- Sweating flushes toxic metals, such as copper, lead and mercury, and detaches excess salt, a benefit for those with mild hypertension.
- His hypertension and diabetes have answered and his arthralgia has upgraded.
- This drug moderates arteriolar smooth muscle and has been used in the therapies of severe hypertension.
- Often patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy also have comorbid states, such as coronary artery disease, hypertension, or diabetes.
- Firstly, blood pressure quantities taken once during each five-year interval may have followed in some misclassification of hypertension.
- This ruling hepatic fibrosis with minimum renal participation leads to portal hypertension and varices.
Symptoms of hypertension include:
Hypertension is either symptomless or includes the following symptoms:
- Rigorous headache.
- Exhaustion or confusion.
- Vision problems.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Blood in the urine.
Stages of Hypertension:
- STAGE 1 or Stage of Prehypertension which is 120/80 to 139/89.
- STAGE 2 or Stage of Mild Hypertension which is 140/90 to 159/99.
- STAGE 3 or Stage of Moderate Hypertension which is 160/100 to 179/109.
- STAGE 4 or Stage of Severe Hypertension which is 180/110 or higher.
Hypertension meaning is a condition involving blood pressure which is high therefore it is regarded as the “silent killer” moreover it has no initial symptoms, but hypertension can lead to long term diseases and complications.
What is the Meaning of Hypertensive Urgency?
The meaning of hypertension urgency is also referred to as a condition in which there is a type of high blood pressure which does not involve serious symptoms. Hypertension urgency also meant that a systolic blood pressure of >220 mm Hg and a diastolic blood pressure of >120 mm Hg, which involves high enough blood pressure that can put you at severe risk of sudden, life-threatening measures.
What Are The Synonyms Of Hypertension?
Synonyms Of Hypertension Are:
- high blood pressure
- blood pressure
- high pressure
What Are The Antonyms Of Hypertension?
Antonyms Of Hypertension Are:
- low blood pressure
What Are The Related Words Of Hypertension?
Related Words Of Hypertension Are:
- raised blood pressure
- heart attack
- blood pressure increased
What Is The Noun Form Of Hypertension?
Noun Form Of Hypertension Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Hypertension?
Verb Form Of Hypertension Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Hypertension
What Is The Adjective Of Hypertension?
Adjective Of Hypertension Is:
What Is The Full Meaning Of Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also called hypertension, is blood pressure that is higher than normal. Your blood pressure changes throughout the day based on your activities.
What Is The Main Cause Of Hypertension?
eat too much salt and do not eat enough fruit and vegetables. do not do enough exercise. drink too much alcohol or coffee (or other caffeine-based drinks) smoke.
What Is Hypertension Normal Range?
As a general guide: ideal blood pressure is considered to be between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg. high blood pressure is considered to be 140/90mmHg or higher. low blood pressure is considered to be below 90/60mmHg.
Can Hypertension Be Cured?
While there is no cure for high blood pressure, it is important for patients to take steps that matter, such as making effective lifestyle changes and taking BP-lowering medications as prescribed by their physicians.
How High Does Blood Pressure Have To Be To Cause Stroke?
A high blood pressure reading above 130/80 mm Hg can increase the risk of stroke. Elevated blood pressure can cause various physiological changes, such as damage to the blood vessels of the brain and bleeding in the brain. These changes can cause ischemic or hemorrhagic strokes or strokes due to small vessel disease.
You were searching for the meaning of Hypertension
I hope you had got the meaning of Hypertension with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Hypertension In English?
What is meant By Hypertension?
What Does Hypertension mean?
Click here – What Is The Meaning Of 5S? Find Out The Meaning Of 5S.