Find The Meaning Of Outpatient?
What Is The Meaning Of Outpatient?
The Meaning Of Outpatient In English,
The meaning of Outpatient refers to a patient who attends a hospital for treatment without staying there overnight.
The meaning of an outpatient can also be referred to as the person who goes to the hospital for check-up or tests or treatment but is not admitted to the hospital or does not stay there or is not hospitalized.
The meaning of outpatient is clearer as it is a type of service provided by the hospital and it includes medical procedures or tests that can be done in a medical center without an overnight stay.
The outpatients can go to their home after a check-up or consultation is done and sleep during the night in their homes, not in the hospital.
The care given to the outpatients is also known as ambulatory care; it includes any diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation therapies that do not require an overnight stay.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Inpatient? Find Out Meaning Of Inpatient.
What Are The Synonyms Of Outpatient?
Synonyms Of Outpatient Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Outpatient?
Antonyms Of Outpatient Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Outpatient?
Related Words Of Outpatient Are:
- outpatient treatment
- outpatient care
- outpatient surgery
What Is The Noun Form Of Outpatient?
Noun Form Of Outpatient Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Outpatient?
Verb Form Of Outpatient Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Outpatient.
What Is The Adjective Of Outpatient?
Adjective Of Outpatient Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Outpatient Are:
- If the patient is not acutely sick, treat as an outpatient for 10 days to 6 weeks.
- When I saw her in my outpatient clinic she could barely walk and was brought in a wheelchair.
- For many people, aftercare such as taking medication or visiting an outpatient clinic is necessary after a stay in the hospital.
- We selected patients by inspecting all referral letters to the hospital’s gastroenterology outpatient clinics and open ingress endoscopy service.
- In a preceding study, we have shown that local anesthesia can be utilized as the standard anesthetic for outpatient knee arthroscopy.
- The muscle biopsy can be skilled as an outpatient process and carries the attendant risks of pain, bleeding, infection, and sensory loss.
- Ground-level includes maternity outpatient services, with pediatric outpatients above.
- Dand C is an outpatient process generally done under sedation such as Fentanyl.
- Medicare pays for devices and biological with pass-through codes when they are utilized in the outpatient wound care clinic.
- These biopsies generally need only local anesthesia with intravenous sedation and may be done as an outpatient process.
- We studied the role of outpatient testing in the health care system and the effect of managed care on such testing.
You were searching for the meaning of Outpatient
I hope you had got the meaning of Outpatient with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Outpatient In English?
What is meant By Outpatient?
What Does Outpatient mean?
Check out this: What Is Meaning Of Biopsy? Find Out Meaning Of Biopsy.