Find Meaning Of Appetite?
What Is Meaning Of Appetite?
The Meaning Of Appetite In English,
The meaning of appetite refers to the feeling of wanting or needing something, a natural desire to satisfy a bodily need, especially for food. Therefore, it is related to want or hunger.
The meaning of appetite is an instinctive physical desire that is usually associated with food. The loss of appetite is referred to in medical parlance as anorexia in which there is no desire to eat the food caused by a number of conditions.
So, a wide variety of conditions can cause a decrease in your appetite. Some of them include:
- Bacteria and viruses
- Psychological causes
- Medical conditions
Symptoms of appetite:
- extreme fatigue.
- weight loss.
- a rapid heart rate.
- a general ill feeling, or malaise.
What Are The Synonyms Of Appetite?
Synonyms Of Appetite Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Appetite?
Antonyms Of Appetite Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Appetite?
Related Words Of Appetite Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Appetite?
Noun Form Of Appetite Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Appetite?
Verb Form Of Appetite Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Appetite?
Adjective Of Appetite Is:
What Causes Loss Of Appetite?
People can experience a loss of appetite for a wide range of reasons. Some of these are short-term, including colds, food poisoning, other infections, or the side effects of medication. Others are to do with long-term medical conditions, such as diabetes, cancer, or life-limiting illnesses.
Examples Of Using The Word Appetite Are:
- The conclusion would sate media appetite for star content while saving the studios large sums of money.
- Those who craved to build up the appetite, initiated by chewing on seafood popiyat and meat jelly.
- The clinical features of acetonaemia are hypoglycemia, depressed appetite, with high levels of serum fatty acids and ketones.
- We were both broke and working pub shifts but nothing could subside my appetite for conceiving low budget film ideas.
- A house flattered for quiet family life but within an hour of Dublin whets the appetite of country loving commuters.
- Thanks to a starving appetite, he soon reaches 15 feet and becomes increasingly strenuous to hide.
- However, often underestimated is the equally starving appetite they have for high-performance information access.
- This person is upset, anxious restless, tremulous and loses appetite and cannot sleep.
- Mountain air does wonders for one’s appetite, and there’s some memorable cookery to look forward to.
- You can also take the capsules, but the liquid puts the frustrated appetite, pronto.
- And maybe even worse than that, it appears we all have an appetite for good strands like the story of the Harvard student.
You were searching for the meaning of Appetite
I hope you had got the meaning of Appetite with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Appetite In English?
What is meant By Appetite?
What Does Appetite mean?