What Is The Meaning Of Yoga?
What Is The Meaning Of Yoga?
The word yoga as a noun represents a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, in which we control our senses by adopting some specific bodily postures for our health and relaxation. Yoga is a Sanskrit word which is derived from the Sanskrit root “Yuj” that means to connect join or balance. It involves the physical, mental and spiritual practice of our body.
So, yoga is a type of exercise involving the movement of body parts to become more fit or flexible, and improving the functioning of body and body relaxation.
Benefits of Yoga:
• Improves flexibility of your body
• Perfects your posture
• Builds muscle strength
• Protects your spine
• Prevents cartilage
• Prevents joint breakdown
• Increases your blood flow
• Drains your lymph
• Boosts immunity
• Ups your heart rate
• Drops your blood pressure
• Regulates your adrenal glands
• Relaxes your system
• Improves your balance
• Mind relaxation
• Boosts your immunity
• May Help You to Lose Weight
Synonyms of the word yoga:
• meditative practice
• Hindu exercises
• meditative exercise
• setting-up exercises
• body-bending exercise
• type of exercise
Antonyms of the word yoga:
Some Modern yoga techniques involve:
• Bhakti yoga involving the path of devotion
• Gyana yoga involving the path of knowledge
• Raja yoga involving the path of wisdom to self-realization and enlightenment
• Karma yoga involving the path of action
• Some other techniques are also quite common such as hatha yoga, chakra yoga, etc.
So, the practice of yoga brings about low-impact physical activity, breathing techniques and relaxes our body and mind for a sound working of the body.
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Zombie? Find Out Meaning Of Zombie.
Examples Of Using The Word Yoga Are:
- Stabilize those killer workouts with something a little milder like Pilates or yoga.
- But it returns to a current past, in a softly lit yoga hall decorated in muted earthy shades and perfumed with fragrance.
- Saivism worths both bhakti and yoga, devotional and thoughtful sadhanas, or disciplines.
- The dancers have educated in Bharatnatyam, yoga, Indian folk forms, martial art Kalari, and recent dance forms.
- In this period of time last year, I couldn’t carry a yoga mat into Whole Foods without some natural foodie creating a contemporarily karmic remark.
- So I see the clock, longing for lunch hour when I might be able to run a task or at least do some yoga.
- The clear suggestion here is that yoga can be a form of loyalty or worship.
- Many bookworms possibly heard this articulation from Mom or Dad before they took off for a singles compartment with its own yoga room and EST fortify group.
- The music can comfortably be involved in stretching exercises, warm-ups, aerobic workouts, strength training, yoga, and Pilates.
- Or attempt body stabilization, a combination of balance constitutes combined with flowing guided movements, yoga and inspection.
- They admit sins, do expiation and engage in bhakti and karma yoga to lift consciousness.