What Is Meaning Of Beautiful?
What Is Meaning Of Beautiful?
The meaning of the term beautiful is something that is pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically. Something that is very attractive, very pleasant can be easily termed as beautiful.The other words which can be synonymous with the term beautiful are attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, etc. In simpler words, you can say that a beautiful person is very attractive to look at.
The term beautiful is derived from the Middle English word “bewteful, beautefull’, which means attractive to the eye. You can understand more clearly the term beautiful by making its use in the sentences. For example, life is beautiful, she is beautiful, this rose is beautiful, she has beautiful eyes, etc.
When someone says that you look beautiful it feels great pleasure. Most of the people also question that, “what is the better word than beautiful?”.So, I can’t think of a single word for near-perfect but there are many words which can describe a beautiful woman such as elegant, gorgeous, idea, lovely, stunning, radiant, fair, fetching, mesmerizing, etc.
Many of the people also question, “what is the difference between pretty and beautiful?”. So, there is no difference between the words. Just a small difference is that pretty is someone who looks nice from outside whereas, the beautiful is someone who looks nice from inside as well as outside.
Click here – What Is The Meaning Of Gramme? Find Out Meaning Of Gramme
Examples Of Using The Word Beautiful Are:
- A very beautiful serotinal saffron sort from the Crocus genus which is almost local to Romania.
- She entered a picture of her former pet Burmese into the Most Beautiful Pet competitiveness run by Sainsbury’s, at Clapham Road.
- We passed mile after mile of the beautiful landscape as we herd through the country.
- For this year’s program, House Beautiful has chosen six decorators, who will be characterized within the pages of the magazine.
- Beautiful musicianship, some great twine arrangements and a variety of additional tools all contribute to a great album.
- Beautiful alabaster vases, filled with oils and perfumes, and dotted anklets and necklaces are also on display.
- There are assuredly a lot of very beautiful women here that are drawn by the beaming lights.
- Beautiful golden cream plates lay upon the floor along with some that were chocolate brown.
- Or he was a great fighter from the fields of Argos, and he was a good potter, known to manufacture beautiful things.
- Beautiful tone assured phrasing, wonderful differences of light and shade, the players feasted in Haydn’s ever-inventive musicality.
- Beautiful regions of the countryside in Wiltshire are to be protected for future generations.
- Beautiful roan gaily adorned in the spotless tackle and working in perfect rhythm will always be the centerpiece of my circus remembrance.
What Is The True Meaning Of Beautiful?
adjective. having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress;a beautiful speech.
How Do You Define Beautiful Woman?
a : very attractive in a physical way. a beautiful young woman/child.
What’s Another Word For Beautiful?
pretty. She’s a charming and pretty girl. lovely. You look lovely. stunning (informal)
How Do You Respond When Someone Says You Are Beautiful?
There’s no hidden meaning behind their comment, so you can just say “thank you”, “you’re beautiful too”, or “you’re too kind”. A positive acknowledgment of their comment is all that’s needed.
What Is A Great Word For Beautiful?
Click here – What Is Meaning Of Mapped? Find Out Meaning Of Mapped