What Is Meaning Of Compliance?
The meaning of the term compliance is that it is the action or fact of complying with a wish or command. In simpler words, you can also define the term compliance as, the act of obeying an order, rule, or request.
The other words which can be synonymous with the term compliance are conformity, docility, obedience, assent, concession, resignation, observance, etc. The term compliance has its various abbreviated forms such as compliance in medicine, compliance in physiology, compliance in psychology, environmental compliance, regulatory compliance, standards compliance, etc.
Each abbreviated form of the term compliance consists of a different meaning. For example, regulatory compliance describes the goal that organizations pursue to attain in their efforts to protect that they are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations. While, compliance training introduces to the procedure of educating employees on laws, regulations and company policies that appeal to their day-to-day job responsibilities.
Most of the people often question that, what is compliance in business?. So, basically, the concept of compliance is to make sure that corporations act responsibly. So, whenever it comes to business and corporate management, compliance generally refers to the company obeying all of the legal laws and regulations in regards to how they manage the business, their staff, and even their treatment towards their consumers.
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Assign? Find Out Meaning Of Assign.
Examples Of Using The Word Compliance Are:
- All players were cheered to wear a mouthpiece, but compliance was changeable.
- We meet Gaspar, the bull-necked boss of the local Maquis, obviously still incensed by the compliance of his neighbors.
- The computer alarmed in compliance and then a few seconds later a clean and youthful face seemed onscreen.
- A chest CT scan divulged blebs, and the static lung compliance was elevated, proposing early emphysema.
- Program analysis should be performed at least annually to safeguard ongoing compliance with regulations and safe tissue banking practices.
- The remorse is that this bill represents a rule of big government, State encroachment, compliance costs, and regulation.
- So it either goes for total compliance or it races to evolve enough of a nuclear disincentive that the USA does not want to risk an invasion.
- This safeguarded compliance in most middle-class districts but provoked controlled resistance in working-class suburbs such as Blanchardstown.
- This aspect has to be closely observed by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be intimidated with the closure of business, failing compliance.
- Fixed fume cupboards are examined annually on a contract to protect that they meet compliance regulations.
- Proper choice of topical formulations may reduce side effects and increase patient compliance.