Find The Meaning Of Adverse
What Is The Meaning Of Adverse?
The Meaning Of Adverse In English
The meaning of the word adverse is, having a negative or harmful effect on something. In simpler words, we can also explain the term adverse as going against something or causing harm.
The term adverse can also be replaced with the other synonymous words such as unfavorable, disadvantage, inauspicious, unfortunate, unlucky, untimely, untoward, etc. The adverse kind of decisions, conditions, or effects can also be unfavorable to you, and you may face any difficulty ahead.
You can understand more clearly the term adverse by making the use of the term in the sentences. For example, he remained averse to any case where he knew for sure that someone was killed. The term adverse is derived from the Latin word “adversus”, which means turned against. The term adverse can also be explained in terms of medicals.
For example, if you take any kind of medicines, then you might have heard that all the medicines have some “adverse” effects. So, here the term adverse stands for the harmful effects, the effects which are not good for your health. Also, you can read from books or any social information site the adverse effects of medicines, their causes, effects, advantages, disadvantages, in what way the medicine is harmful, etc.
What Are The Synonyms Of Adverse?
Synonyms Of Adverse Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Adverse?
Antonyms Of Adverse Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Adverse?
Related Words Of Adverse Are:
- allergic to
What Is The Noun Form Of Adverse?
Noun Form Of Adverse Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Adverse?
Verb Form Of Adverse Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Adverse?
Adjective Of Adverse Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Adverse Are:
- Seven studies evaluated mortality among infirm older people who were at risk of adverse results.
- Other adverse or undesired conclusions of vaccination generally seemed on the first day or so after vaccination.
- Short of adverse personnel actions, a few fights have broken out including controversial campus happening and visitors.
- Potassium can dull the adverse effects of sodium on blood pressure, minimize the risk of kidney stones and probably also reduce bone loss.
- The American political activist was expelled after ASIO gave him an adverse security judgment.
- The most usual adverse effects are dizziness, aggravating of heart failure, symptomatic bradycardia, and hypotension.
- The most general adverse effects of omeprazole are diarrhea, headache, and rashes, of which urticaria and toxic erythema are the most usual.
- Normal de-icing chemicals are dependent on sodium chloride, calcium chloride, or urea, which do not have any adverse chemical effect on real.
- It should be stressed to patients that they should totally stop smoking when starting nicotine patch therapy to avert adverse effects.
- It is of a design, bulk, mass, and scale suitable for the location and should not have any adverse impact on surrounding dwellers.
- Our findings recommend a causal relation between second teenage birth and adverse pregnancy result.
What Is The Full Meaning Of Adverse?
having a negative or harmful effect on something: The match has been cancelled because of adverse weather conditions.
What Is The Example Of Adverse?
having a negative or harmful effect on something: The game has been canceled because of adverse weather conditions. They received a lot of adverse publicity/criticism about the changes. So far the drug is thought not to have any adverse effects.
What Does Adverse Mean In Vocabulary?
Coming from the Latin adversus meaning “turned against,” adverse is an adjective describing a factor that seems to work against or actively harm something. Think of the related word, adversary, which means “enemy or opponent,” so that if something is adverse, it acts as if it were the enemy.
Is Adverse The Same As Negative?
But not all adverse events are negative, for example, an adverse event includes the effect that Viagra has on erectile dysfunction as its purpose was heart medication during its development. Negative Side Effects include a secondary undesirable but expected addition to a treatment or medication.
What Does Adverse Mean For Dummies?
Adverse means to be against or opposed to one’s own interests. Adverse is used in several legal contexts. For example: An adverse party is the party with contrary interests to one’s own.
You were searching for the meaning of introvert
I hope you had got the meaning of introvert with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Extra Virgin Oil In English?
What is meant By Extra Virgin Oil?
What Does Extra Virgin Oil mean?