Find The Meaning Of Advocate
What Is The Meaning Of Advocate?
The Meaning Of Advocate In English
The meaning of the term advocate is that it is a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy. In simpler and short words, you can also define the term advocate as, a person who puts a case on someone else’s behalf.
The term advocate can also be synonymous to other words such as supporter, backer, promoter, proponent, exponent, protector, patron, etc. The term advocate is chiefly related to the definition of law.
An advocate is a person who has knowledge of all the articles that have been implemented by the government for your safety and security. An advocate is mainly a supporter of the truth, he tries his best to put forward the truth in front of the whole court so that everybody can know the truth and the other person can get justice.
You can also explain the term as an advocate is a person who represents another person’s interests as a lawyer does. In fact, the term advocate derives from a courtroom-its from Latin advocare, to “add” a “voice”. Whereas, an advocate is a professional or non-professional in the field of law. The main field of employment of the advocate is a court.
What Are The Synonyms Of Advocate?
Synonyms Of Advocate Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Advocate?
Antonyms Of Advocate Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Advocate?
Related Words Of Advocate Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Advocate?
Noun Form Of Advocate Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Advocate?
Verb Form Of Advocate Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Advocate?
Adjective Of Advocate Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Advocate Are:
- He is also an advocate of strong economic support for graduate students and their research.
- The furthest I’ve ever thrust my neck out has been to advocate the utilization of Adirondack chairs, front porches, and outdoor showers.
- They advocate accessory to the nutritive guidelines as the most suitable method to achieve a positive result.
- The trial judge advocate litigated the case with the aid of one subordinate.
- He will attempt in his honest role as the advocate to gain as much advantage as he can for his point of view.
- Even the scientists who advocate for that protocol acknowledge that it will not make one jot of difference, even if it is fully executed.
- Clearly, better proof relevant to primary care is required before we firmly advocate treatment regimes for stoutness.
- He was a prime advocate of arguments bearing the holding of terrorism doubts without access to courts.
- I used to start my university fellows, playing the role of Devil’s advocate in very animated conversation on the subject.
- He’s been a leader in election law improves the past three sessions and an advocate of consumer privacy security.
- Mr. Grogan has been a superb advocate of pubs and British beer and we hope that he is reelected as the top man.
Who Is Called A Advocate?
advocate, in law, a person who is professionally qualified to plead the cause of another in a court of law. As a technical term, advocate is used mainly in those legal systems that derived from the Roman law. In Scotland the word refers particularly to a member of the bar of Scotland, the Faculty of Advocates.
What Is An Example Of Advocate?
As a verb, to advocate (pronounced “ad-vuh-kate”) is the act of promoting the interest of another person or group. For example, an attorney is considered an advocate and they could advocate on behalf of a single person, a group, or even a corporation.
What Does Advocate Mean In The Bible?
God’s call to advocacy — to plead another’s cause — is spread across the pages of the Bible, and we see powerful stories of Biblical characters who put that call into action. In both the Old and New Testaments, God calls on advocates to speak boldly, whether or not they believe they’re qualified.
What Does The Term Advocate Mean *?
The word advocate literally means “a person who puts a case on someone else’s behalf”.
What Is An Advocate In USA Called?
In the United States, the word advocate is often used interchangeably with terms like attorney and lawyer and bears no special legal significance. Counsel. The term legal counsel is a general term for someone who gives legal advice.
You were searching for the meaning of Advocate
I hope you had got the meaning of Advocate with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Advocate In English?
What is meant By Advocate?
What Does Advocate mean?